Classes & Clubs
Sewing is fun when you get the results you want. Our classes are small and feature personalized instruction. You will be encouraged to do your best while enjoying successful experiences. Because each student cuts and sews at a different rate, and most projects take more than class time, please expect some work will need to be done at home between classes.
Before signing up for classes, please check your schedule and read our class policies carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm in our registration and cancellation policies.
- Full Payment of class fees due at time of registration. This guarantees a place in the class.
- Phone registration is available with Visa or MasterCard. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to class start. A store credit will be issued provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum number required. Minimum number of students is four, maximums vary by class. When applicable the teacher will be glad to leave class notes. Sawyers reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. Sawyers will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
- Please pick up or download a supply list at time of registration. Purchase supplies prior to arriving for class.
- Those registered for a class receive a 15% discount on class supplies.
- Please mark all tools and supplies. Sawyers is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes in consideration of fellow classmates with allergies.
Cozy Capz Dates for 2020
Volunteers gather once a month to sew hats for cancer patients as well as comfort pillows for breast cancer patients. Fabrics and time are donated to sew these items and are very much appreciated by those undergoing chemo. treatment. New volunteers are always welcome. Come for one or any you can attend. RSVP attendance
Please note we can really use donations of soft cotton knits, soft flannels and fleeces for the volunteers to sew these hats as chemo patients’ scalps are very tender during treatment.