Imagine a sewing machine compact enough to whisk away to a sewing class, or fit in your bookshelf. Now, imagine this same machine is chock-full of features designed to meet the high demands of the PFAFF® sewer. The PFAFF® passport™ 3.0 is specially designed for small spaces, as well as going places such as classes, retreats or any sewing journey. It is your license to venture out in the world and discover new ways and new places to sew! No limits. Just freedom.
Sewing Machines Pfaff Passport 3.0
- Start/Stop Button
- Press the Start/Stop button to sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Speed Slider
- Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- External Feed Dog Drop
- Convenient location; lower the feed dogs from the back of the free arm. Ideal for stippling, freemotion embroidery or darning.
- Two LED Light Sources
- Optimized bright lights illuminate your sewing area without shadows.
- Stitch Menu Tab
- Convenient location on the right side of the machine. Pull out to view the complete collection of stitches.