Imagine a sewing machine compact enough to whisk away to a sewing class or fit on your bookshelf. Now, imagine this same machine is chock-full of features designed to meet the high demands of the PFAFF® sewer. The passport™ 2.0 sewing machine is specially designed for small spaces, as well as going places such as classes, retreats or any sewing journey. It is your license to venture out in the world and discover new ways and new places to sew! No limits. Just freedom.
Clearance & Online Deals Passport 2.0 from Pfaff
Mslp: $829Sale Price: $649Clearance Price: $559.00FREE SHIPPING !
- External Feed Dog Drop – Convenient location; lower the feed dogs from the back of the free arm. Ideal for stippling, freemotion embroidery or darning.
- Extra-high Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Presser Foot Pressure – Can be adjusted for specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Adjustable Thread Tension – Depending on the fabric, batting, thread, etc., the thread tension dial can be set to make the threads meet evenly between the two layers of fabric.
- Needle Up/Down – Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more. Tap the foot control to shift between needle up/down position.
- Immediate Tie-off – When the button is pushed, the machine will tie-off automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- 29 Needle Positions – Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
- Integrated Needle Threader – Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Stitch Plate – Markings to the left and right of needle help you guide your fabric.
- Snap-on/Snap-off Presser Feet – Changing is easy, no screwdriver or other tools are needed.
- Top Loaded Bobbin – Easy to access.
- Electronic Needle Piercing Power – Full piercing power at any speed with total control.
- Two Spool Pins – For twin needle sewing or specialty sewing.
- Accessory Feet Included – 6 different presser feet for all your basic needs