For the beginner or the experienced seamstress, the Innov-ís NQ700 from the Q-Series lineup has an array of 180 built-in stitches that allow you to be creative in your designs. With a 14% larger workspace* and improved sewing with longer feed dogs and the included zigzag foot, this machine is ideal for making, repairing or altering clothes and home furnishings. The Innov-ís NQ700 offers convenience, flexibility and quality, all at an affordable price you'll be sure to love! Versus previous model without extension table.
Sewing Machines NQ700 from Brother
- Built-in stitches buttonhole styles and fonts: 180 built-in sewing stitches including 40 combinable stitches and 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from needle to arm: more room to the right of the needle to easily maneuver fabric when working on projects of all sizes.
- 14% larger workspace versus previous model without extension table. Enjoy the expansive work area on the bed of the machine to accommodate large projects.
- Improved sewing: longer feed dogs and zigzag foot allows for smoother sewing.
- Reinforcement stitch: Automatically sew a tie-off stitch or easily sew a row of decorative stitches.
- My Custom Stitch™ feature: create personalized sewing stitches and save for future use.
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension. With the push of a button the thread is pushed through the eye of the needle.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin. Just drop in a full bobbin pull the thread through the slot trim and start sewing.