Solid and reliable, the Janome HD5000 is loaded with features which will fulfill all your home décor, basic sewing and household repair needs. Made with single-cast aluminum, the HD5000 is a heavy-duty workhorse which displays remarkable durability and quiet operation over several hours of work, different textures and multiple layers of fabric. There is a selection of 18 stitches to choose from, with a one-step buttonhole, over 75mm of free arm, horizontal loading bobbin and seven-piece feed dog which delivers accurate results and great control every single time. It all comes with a snap-on presser feet, needle threader, and balance adjusting and one-hand thread cutting features.
Clearance & Online Deals HD 5000 from Janome
Mslp: $899Sale Price: $649Clearance Price: $599FREE SHIPPING !
Heavy Duty !
Heavy Duty !
- 18 stitch patterns, pictured on machine front
- Full Rotary Stitch Select Dial
- Adjustable stitch width from 0mm to 7mm
- Adjustable stitch length from 0mm to 4mm
- Reverse Stitch Lever
- Buttonhole System: One-step Automatic, 1 style
- Buttonhole Balance Adjustment
- SFS (Superior Feed System): 7 piece feed dogs
- Auto-declutch Bobbin Winder
- One-touch clear bobbin cover
- Magnetic type Horizontal Full Rotary Hook System
- Convertible Free Arm
- Accessories Storage in Extension Table
- Covered Storage on machine top
- Horizontal Spool Pin
- Fold-down Carry Handle
- Hard Cover