Intro to Bag Making with Stacie Wilson from Troll Bros. Quilt Design
Saturday November 2nd, 2019
9:30 - 4:30
These pretty and practical Zippy Crossbody Bags can be made in 2 sizes! Mini 8in. wide by 6 in. high or Full 8in. wide by 8in. high. Bag features include 3 outside zipper pockets, and 2 inside pockets to easily organize your items. Add tassels, rivets, strap chain, and metal strap connectors if desired. The Zippy Crossbody Bags are the perfect size for traveling, shopping, and gifting! They can easily fit a phone, sunglasses, card wallet, checkbook, and other small items. The pattern is fat quarter friendly, requiring only a small amount of fabric. Make it with quilt weight cotton, canvas, denim, home decorator fabrics, vinyl or cork fabric! Level of sewing Beginner to Intermediate. Pattern by Sally Tomato (reg retail price $15.00 class price only $10.00)
Before signing up for classes, please check your schedule and read our class policies carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm in our registration and cancellation policies.
- Full Payment of class fees due at time of registration. This guarantees a place in the class.
- Phone registration is available with Visa or MasterCard. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to class start. A store credit will be issued provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum number required. Minimum number of students is four, maximums vary by class. When applicable the teacher will be glad to leave class notes. Sawyers reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. Sawyers will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
- Please pick up or download a supply list at time of registration. Purchase supplies prior to arriving for class.
- Those registered for a class receive a 15% discount on class supplies.
- Please mark all tools and supplies. Sawyers is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes in consideration of fellow classmates with allergies.