Paper Piecing 101
Saturday October 19th, 2019
10:00am - 4:30pm
Paper piecing in quilts is blocks made by stitching your fabric directly onto preprinted paper with design lines on them. It is especially useful when making small blocks, intricate angles or when you are a “quilting newbie” or just want to try something different. In this class you will learn how to design and make a wonky paper pieced house block, any size, any shape and any colors you want. A basic drafting kit will be supplied.
Before signing up for classes, please check your schedule and read our class policies carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm in our registration and cancellation policies.
- Full Payment of class fees due at time of registration. This guarantees a place in the class.
- Phone registration is available with Visa or MasterCard. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to class start. A store credit will be issued provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum number required. Minimum number of students is four, maximums vary by class. When applicable the teacher will be glad to leave class notes. Sawyers reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. Sawyers will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
- Please pick up or download a supply list at time of registration. Purchase supplies prior to arriving for class.
- Those registered for a class receive a 15% discount on class supplies.
- Please mark all tools and supplies. Sawyers is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes in consideration of fellow classmates with allergies.