Ron Collins 3 Day Retreat (March 2020)
March 14th, 16th, & 17th
9:30 - 4:30
Three days with Ron Collins and the ultimate sewing retreat. It’s time to liberate some of those fabrics you are afraid to cut into. With Ron by your side and you working on whatever you want, he will teach you some time saving techniques and fitting tips for professional looking results. All levels welcome, from beginners to advanced. If you just want to relax and have a great time, bring any sewing project your heart desires and Ron will help you overcome those trouble spots in fit and construction. Get ready to sew!!
• Sewing is fun when you get the results you want. Our classes are small and feature personalized instruction. You will be encouraged to do your best while enjoying a successful experience. Because each student cuts and sews at a different rate, and most projects take more than class time, please expect some homework between classes. Before signing up for a class please check your schedule and read our class policies carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm in our registration and cancellation policies.
• Full Payment of class fees due at time of registration to guarantee a place in the class.
Phone registration is available with Visa or MasterCard. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to class start (30 days for out of town teacher). A store credit will be issued provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum number required. Minimum number of students is four, maximums vary by class. Sawyers reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. Sawyers will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
• Please pick up a supply list at time of registration. Purchase supplies prior to arriving for class.
• Those registered for a class receive a 15% discount on class supplies.
• Please mark all tools and supplies. Sawyers is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Please refrain from wearing perfumes in consideration of fellow classmates with allergies
Before signing up for classes, please check your schedule and read our class policies carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm in our registration and cancellation policies.