Beginner Quilting with Nancy Williams
Saturdays 9:30 – 1:30 July 6, 13, 20, 27, 2019
9:30 - 1:30
Learn all the basics of making your very first quilt from start to finish!
In this workshop you will learn about fabric choices, different threads and batting choices.
From start to finish you will learn about fabric layout, accurate cutting using a rotary cutter, accurate piecing and pressing of your blocks to make a simple quilt top. From there you will go on to learn about layering your quilt top with batting and backing and then quilting it by machine and finally binding it to give a finished quilt.
- Full Payment of class fees due at time of registration. This guarantees a place in the class.
- Phone registration is available with Visa or MasterCard. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to class start. A store credit will be issued provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum number required. Minimum number of students is four, maximums vary by class. When applicable the teacher will be glad to leave class notes. Sawyers reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. Sawyers will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
- Please pick up or download a supply list at time of registration. Purchase supplies prior to arriving for class.
- Those registered for a class receive a 15% discount on class supplies.
- Please mark all tools and supplies. Sawyers is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes in consideration of fellow classmates with allergies.
Before signing up for classes, please check your schedule and read our class policies carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm in our registration and cancellation policies.