Simple Serging 3 - Rolled Hemming
Saturday June 27th, 2020 1:00 - 4:00
Take the mystery out of your serger. This series of serging classes is fun and full of information. You will learn to recognize the stitches and the threads and just what you can really do when you know your machine better. Please be familiar with threading your serger. Take one or all three sessions……
Rolled hem will be covered in the last class of the series. Rolled hem can be used in construction and decoratively as well as for hemming and finishing. We will make a couple of small projects using the rolled hem and practice with decorative threads. Lace can be applied with the rolled hem as well as doing decorative pin tucks. At the end of this series you will be at ease with your machine.
A kit fee of $10:00 will be paid to the teacher at the beginning of the class.
Before signing up for classes, please check your schedule and read our class policies carefully. To be fair to our teachers and other students we must remain firm in our registration and cancellation policies.
- Full Payment of class fees due at time of registration. This guarantees a place in the class.
- Phone registration is available with Visa or MasterCard. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to class start. A store credit will be issued provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum number required. Minimum number of students is four, maximums vary by class. When applicable the teacher will be glad to leave class notes. Sawyers reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. Sawyers will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
- Please pick up or download a supply list at time of registration. Purchase supplies prior to arriving for class.
- Those registered for a class receive a 15% discount on class supplies.
- Please mark all tools and supplies. Sawyers is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes in consideration of fellow classmates with allergies.