Thursday, Friday, Saturday
9:30 – 4:30 June 15, 16, 17, 2023
Can you imagine trying on 3 different jean patterns in a choice of 37 sizes before you start to sew and cut into your fabric? Well, Ron has sewed the Closet Core “Ginger” pattern in both views A and B (sizes 0-20) and Jalie “Eleonore” (sizes 4- 22) for you to try on! The workshop will start with you trying on the jeans and Ron identifying your fitting problems. He will give you the necessary alterations (flat seat, protruding seat, low seat, knock/bowed legs, gaping waistband, length, etc.) for your pattern before cutting into your fabric. You will learn how to sew a hidden stay front to create a smooth and clean silhouette, giving the appearance of a flatter front. Sew the world’s best fly zipper technique that moves the zipper further into the garment and prevents the zipper being exposed at the center front. Learn tricks behind topstitching, bar tacking, belt loops, hammer in snaps, rivets and waistband applications.
• Full Payment of class fees due at time of registration to guarantee a place in the class.
Phone registration is available with Visa or MasterCard. Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to class start. A store credit will be issued provided your cancellation does not reduce class participation below minimum number required. Minimum number of students is four, maximums vary by class. Sawyers reserves the right to cancel 48 hours prior to any class if participation level is below minimum. Sawyers will issue a full refund for any class we cancel.
• Please pick up a supply list at time of registration. Purchase supplies prior to arriving for class.
• Those registered for a class receive a 15% discount on class supplies.
• Please mark all tools and supplies. Sawyers is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Please refrain from wearing perfumes in consideration of fellow classmates with allergies