CELEBRATING 60 YEARS ON VANCOUVER ISLAND
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:30 - Saturday 9 to 5
BABYLOCK SERGER PAGE, "The Store with a choice!"
Welcome to the Babylock line of machines. Babylock machines
will give your sewing projects the professional finish they deserve. You
can even use our multi-functional machines for decorative
purposes. Sew beautiful braids, delicate rolled hems or bold flatlocked
seams, just to name a few decorative techniques.
Baby Lock Evolution
The advanced 8-thread Evolution serger brings you the latest evolution in threading technology with ExtraordinAir threading. With just one push of a button, ExtraordinAir takes your thread through all three loopers at once, instantly, with a gust of air.
The advanced 8-thread Evolution serger brings you the latest evolution in threading technology with ExtraordinAir threading. With just one push of a button, ExtraordinAir takes your thread through all three loopers at once, instantly, with a gust of air. Plus, you can thread the Evolution in any order. Eliminate tensions and puckering with the patented Automatic Thread Delivery System. Combine chain and overlock stitches to form up to 8-thread stitches.
Pure Lighting with 3 LED lights
The LCD lights bring new clarity to serged stitches, which gives it pure lighting.
8/7/6 Thread Stitch Capacity
The Evolution is the only serger with 8 threads, providing more stitch combinations than ever before - 87 in all! The Evolution was also the first serger in the world to combine overlocking and cover stitching in the same operation.
Full-Featured Differential Feed
- 2 to 1 Ratio - gathering
- 3 to 4 Ratio - stretching
Exclusive Baby Lock Jet -Air Threading
Threading a serger has never been easier than with the revolutionary Jet-Air Threading from Baby Lock. With just one touch of a lever, thread is sent through the tubular loopers. There are no thread guides, no struggling, and there's plenty of extra time to serge away!
Cover Stitch Chaining Off
Baby Lock has made cover stitching easy to start or stop by automatically chaining off the cover stitch. What's more, the Evolution sews through heavier fabrics better than most cover stitch machines.
- Built-in thread cutter
- Electronic foot control
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in accessory storage
- Built-in ribbon/tape guide
- Easy full-color threading chart
- Household Needle System
- Warranty (25 yrs. Limited, 10 yrs. parts, 5 yrs. electrical, 1 yr. labor)
Advanced Serging Features
- Exclusive Wave Stitch and Reverse Wave Stitch for additional stitch options
- Serging options from 2 to 8 threads
- Chain/cover stitch functions include single, double and triple cover stitch
- Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
- Flatlock stitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
- Heavy duty cutting system handles thick fabrics with ease
- Automatic rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 - 7.5mm, up to 16mm wide on Expressive stitches
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 - 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
- Side thread cutter
- Up to 1,500 stitches per minute