CELEBRATING 60 YEARS ON VANCOUVER ISLAND
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:30 - Saturday 9 to 5
BABYLOCK SEWING PAGE, "The Store with a choice!"
Babylock Palette 9
Create and edit embroidery designs with ease using the advanced technology of Baby Lock Palette 9 Creative Embroidery software. Choose from a variety of layout features and fonts to create truly customized embroidery.
Palette 9 includes many features to make the production of even the largest projects fast and simple, with professional results. Several Baby Lock multi-needle machines can be linked to Palette 9 at once, allowing you to send designs directly and monitor the progress of multiple projects from your computer - perfect for businesses.
Create designs manually or with drawing tools using the Four-stage Design Center.
Edit True Type fonts or create your own with the Font Creator, perfect for personal gifts or business-minded embroidery.
Includes 100 built-in fonts for every type of project, including 2 monogram fonts and 5 small fonts.
Rely on Four Wizards for photo stitch, cross stitch, applique and embroidery designs.
- Instantly digitize vector .wmf files Design custom fill, stamp and motif patterns and increase creativity with the Programmable Stitch Creator
- Enjoy creative stitch variations such as candlewicking and a hand-look stem stitch
Layout and Editing
Effortlessly merge fonts and designs to give every design a one-of-a-kind touch.
- View designs in detail with Realistic Preview, and work within Preview for easy editing
- Use the Sewing Attribute to change colors, density and text features, ensuring flawless embroidering and production
- Change thread color or sewing order for faster, error-free embroidery
- Watch designs sew on screen with the Sewing Simulator, so you can stitch with confidence
- Add extra flair to designs with quick mirroring, circular copy, floral patterns or offset lines to create an echo quilting effect
The Name Drop feature lets you easily swap names and numbers in and out of designs such as team or business logos - Use up to 500 names.
- View hoop sizes for single and multi-needle machines for perfect design positioning in every hoop
- Control length of jump stitches for quicker production and ease when creating smaller, lettered designs
- Easily convert design formats
Control and monitor multiple machines at once by linking up to 4 machines to Palette 9. Perfect for businesses; compatible with Enterprise (BNT10) and upgraded Embroidery Professional Plus (BMP9) machines.
- Create designs with shorter jump stitches and less trims - great for multiples
- Create templates for frequently-used designs
- Embroider on 14" x 14" Jumbo Hoop
- (Available on Enterprise 10-needle machine only)
- Split and create large designs for the Baby Lock Enterprise 10-needle machine by using the optional 14" x 14" hoop.
Upgrade Your Current Palette 5, 6, 7 or 8 Software to Palette 9
- IBM-PC or compatible computer with Pentium IV or higher
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit operating system)
- Minimum 512MB (1GB or more is recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 300MB
- Monitor: XGA (1024 x 768), 16 bit color or higher
- Port: 1 available USB
- Printer: A graphic printer that is supported by your system (if you wish to print your images)
- CD-ROM Drive: Required for installation
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Internet access required for upgrade
Victoria * (250) 388-6228 *
Toll Free: 1-888-229-2266
FAX : Victoria *(250) 388-4359 *
3400 Douglas Street, Victoria V8Z 3L5
"For more information, send email to"
Now, Free Parking is available!