Sew cool! The Jamome TS100Q sewing machine and bonus quilting kit is the perfect duo to fulfil your crafting desires. The TS100Q offers a vast array of designs to bring the creative sewist many options for a variety of projects. Built on a cast aluminum frame for vibration-resistant stability and years of reliable performance, this sewing machine is in a class of its own, as other similar devices often lack a heavy-duty frame and use more plastic parts.
Sewing Machines TS-100Q......( Open Stock )
• This machine was manufactured in Janome's own factory, one of the largest sewing machine manufacturers in the world!
• Janome has manufactured over 63 million sewing machines in their history
• 100 stitches, including 7 automatic buttonholes
• Extraordinarily vast array of stitch designs offers the creative sewist many options for various projects
• Magnetic Full Rotary Horizontal Hook System design allows the bobbin holder to "float" in place during full rotary movement. This exceptional design not only reduces noise and vibration, it provides jam-proof sewing and exact stitch precision
• Speed adjustment slider allows for smooth acceleration from low to high speed and accuracy when sewing without foot control
• Built-in needle threader provides users with an easy method to thread the needle. Almost 7" to the right of the needle, there is exceptional space for large projects (i.e., quilting, home decor, etc)
• Speed of machine is up to 820 stitches per minute with the foot controller and up to 700 SPM with the start/stop button
• LCD display with back light: highly informative display. When selecting patterns, the ideal sewing feet, stitch length and width are indicated
• Colours: white with black and red accent
• Cast aluminum frame
• Weighs approximately 12.65 lbs
• Bed of machine (area to the right of needle) measures 6 3/4" x 4.5"; to the left of the needle measures 4"; foot print measures 16.5"W x 7"D x 12"H